- M.S., Human Resource Development, American University/NTL Institute, Washington, D.C.
President/Owner, Performance Development Corporation
As president of PDC Ms. Fountain has conducted needs assessments for, designed and delivered over eight hundred client interventions including evaluation and follow-up for a variety of large and small organizations in both the private and public sectors. Ms. Fountain is a professional speaker, seminar leader, certified Professional and Personal Success Coach, and organization development consultant who has worked with hundreds of client organizations over the twenty three years she has been in business. Her background in management, leadership and sales is supplemented with more than twenty-five years experience in the Department of Defense arena.
Professional Association Memberships:
- American Society for Training and Development
- American University/NTL Institute Alumni Association
- Association for Psychological Type
- Chesapeake Bay Organization Development Network
- International Coaching Federation
- National Speakers Association, Professional Member
- National Speakers Association, DC Chapter
- National Association for Self Esteem, President
- Success Unlimited Network, A community of Professional and Personal Success Coaches
- Women Business Owners of Montgomery County, MD
Qualifications for Myers-Briggs and Other Models:
Sharon Fountain is qualified and certified to teach, interpret, and use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. She is also highly experienced in Transactional Analysis concepts and techniques; the U.S Federal Government's Leadership Excellence Framework; FIRO and numerous other instruments for individual and group understanding and team building, and has taken training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Ms. Fountain also has been included in several volumes of Who's Who of American Women, The World Who's Who of Women, Who's Who of the World, Personalities of America; and is featured in a book entitled Dreaming and Winning in America. Her book, The Message is in the Movies: Screen Gems to Help You Live Your Life as a TEN! is pending publication.